Monday, January 11, 2016

Pinterest

During Christmas break, I spent some time on Pinterest.

Just as I had previously avoided the Netflix binge addiction, I had avoided logging on Pinterest and perusing for hours.

Namely, because I don't cook and I'm not a DIYer.

But also because from previous experience, when I first logged on to the site a year or so ago, I learned how easily it is to lose hours of your life.

I'm not even sure how I ended up on Pinterest. Maybe someone had posted something on facebook and I clicked on it.

There I was.

Literally with the world at my fingertips.

Because, y'all.

You can find anything in the world on pinterest.

I pinned articles to read later (that I still haven't read) and quotes to use and writing prompts for when this #write365 days idea just isn't working.

But who needs writing prompts when you can write about Pinterest for 15 minutes?



No comments:

Post a Comment