Tuesday, January 20, 2015

No Words

Sometimes there are no words...

No words for when McDonalds changes the biscuit and gravy recipe and it's game day. (Right, Landry Hayes?)

And then there are lots of words...

Words that hurt.

Words that can't be taken back.

Words that shouldn't be said.

And since this is my year to love, I'm choosing not to say those words...

So I'll leave it at that.

Even though I'd really, really like to say them.

Especially because other people don't seem to care what they say about whom and to whom.

As I said yesterday, tomorrow is another day, and His mercies are new every morning.

And He'll put a new song in my mouth...

Which is better than the words running through my head right now.

Dear Lord,
Thank You for loving me. Thank You for forgiving me. Help me love like you, even when I really don't want to.

1 comment: