Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A Blog from Caleb






So, I've not really upheld and wrote every day. I've had really good intentions, but things fall by the way side and I get busy and find myself with a million and one things to do.  Sometimes I really don't know what to write about.  Tonight is one of those nights.  I've had a good day... work, then Caleb to Physical Therapy, and then spent a good hour and a half on my Mamaw Bert's back porch laughing with some of my favorite people.  All in all, a good day...

Caleb's sitting next to me right now and he's antsy.  This whole sitting still thing has been rough on him, but he's learning to just be still sometimes.  He's starting to like to write, much like I did when I was his age.  And he's a pretty good proofreader.  So when he asked if he could post tonight, I decided to hand over the keyboard and let him have at it.  I don't know what's on his mind, but I'm excited to read it.  Enjoy...

                                              My Blog
                           By:Caleb Bates
My great Mom and great Writer "Lauren Bates" decided that I could blog for her Tonight..... I am sort of like her. I use alot of "......." in my sentences. I'm a Mom's Boy! A bit about  me...... I have a broke knee. I love TITANIC. I like to listen to Music..... my favorite game is "Temple Run". I have tried to write books, I'm  nine years old.... in my Classes I'm refered as "Tech Genius" and I'm very proud to be so smart! So..... many People have been praying for me lately. Tuesday, April,24th,2012 I feel in the Library and hit a book-shelf. I have been working hard! I am having so issues walking. In TENN. I was wheeled around Down Town in a wheel-chair.....as I have climbed up a Big Hill called "Helpful Hill" that means that I am working hard to get well! Hopefully I can blog again soon!,

Caleb Bates :)

My boy IS smart.  I'm so proud of him! I'm sure he'll be guest-blogging again soon.  Until then, God's grace is sufficient.. even through physical therapy =)


                        

No comments:

Post a Comment