Monday, March 12, 2012

A Good Monday

The end of Spring Break always means the hurry up rush of the end of the semester. Yes, we still have eight weeks left, but time seems to fly after spring break. I don't know if it is the time change or what, but it just seems to go a little faster.  I was sad to go back to work just because my boys were off, but I went in with a good attitude and got lots done. 

There's something about pulling up a blackboard shell that had 60+ assignments to grade and see that you knocked off all but 10 (and those 10 weren't due yet) in a couple of days.  I worked hard today, crossed off much on my to do list, and came home that much more exhausted for it. 

Life is too short to worry about things we don't get done... but when we can get caught up, and go to bed knowing that we aren't behind the next day, it's a good feeling.  Oh, I've still got lots to do, but the 12 hour day I pulled today helped me put a dent in it and get caught up. And I came home to a hubby sorting socks, which is never a  bad thing. 

Here's hoping tomorrow's just as good.  Hope your day goes great, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment