Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sleep

I love to sleep. I especially love to sleep late, in the wintertime, when it is cold outside. There's nothing like just pulling the blanket up over your chin and knowing that you don't have to get out of the bed anytime soon if you don't want to. I also like to sleep on rainy days. And it is the best to sleep on a hot afternoon, lulled to dreamland by the hot sunny rays beating down, a book folded on my chest.

I recognize that this may mean that I am lazy. But considering that I didn't get in bed last night until 2 AM, and then got right back up this morning, I've been thinking about sleeping all day long. I guess it is just that time of the year, the days are shorter, and even though this hasn't been the typical winter weather, it's still like my mind is saying get on in the bed.

Unfortunately, I've got some work to do. And American Idol is DVRd. But at least I can do these in the bed. Being lazy... for today. I'll make up for it tomorrow =)

No comments:

Post a Comment