Wednesday, October 10, 2018

I Don't Know How but I Know Who

Sometimes I pause and take a look around and ask myself one question.

How did I get here?

Here, not in the physical sense of the word, but in this season of life. Sometimes I feel comfortable in my own skin, and sometimes I feel like the biggest fake on the earth.

There never seems to be any in between.

Either I'm completely sure of myself or I feel like a raging idiot.

Unsure of how...

How to be a better mom... wife... daughter...sister...aunt...teacher...nurse...friend...

How to fit it all in, all that I want to do and see vs. what I "need" to do to fulfill all of my roles.

How to balance...

How to be kind in an unkind world.

How to look past the hurts and frustrations and choose to love.

How do we do it, in today's upside down world?

By remembering that With man, it's impossible, but with God all things are possible.

And I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

I might not know the how, but I know the Who...

And He's working in me everyday.

This post is part of a 31 day series using prompts from Five Minute Friday to tell my story. Today's prompt is "How".

No comments:

Post a Comment