Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A Few Favorites

Not much on my mind to write about tonight. I've got a 12 page paper due Monday night, so my thoughts are headed toward that. Unfortunately, I've not yet started, and even though the thoughts are swirling around in my head, I'm afraid that as soon as I pick up my pen I'll have writer's block.  So here's a light post about some of my favorites right now...

I've mentioned it before but it continues to be my favorite.  When I'm writing my paper, I'll be using a Sharpie ink pen.  The ink is blue and divine on paper, no bleeding through, and fine tip enough that even my cursive handwriting looks pretty. Some of the time.

Favorite new scent from Bath and Body Works- Red.  It's not new, since I've had it since Christmas, but it's what I've been using lately in the tub, and it is delicious.  Good for a  long soak with a good book.

Favorite song- I'm hooked on 10,000 Reasons by Matt Redman.  It's not new, either, but it is beautiful.  Absolute rapture to your ears.  10,000 years and then forevermore... can you just imagine?  Oh, wow.

Texting.  I've never really been a fan, but seeing as this is the only way I'm getting to communicate with my guy here lately, I'm like a teenager on that phone, stalking to see a new message.  Sadly, I'm becoming adjusted to it.  I just don't think I have the abbreviations down pat yet.

Book I can't wait to read- Sparkly Green Earrings by Melanie Shankle.  I've discovered her blog and I LOVE it.  Her book is the next on my list, as soon as I finish The Great Influenza Epidemic, which just happens to be a pretty good book, even though I know you're probably saying say what?

Skinny Cow candy bars. To die for, and only 120-130 calories a piece.  Yummy!

There you go, my mindless emptying of the night.  Now to go do 15 minutes on this paper (I'm making myself), do Bible study with Caleb, and head to bed. 

And that is my favorite thing. Nothing like snuggling with my good boy.  I'm so blessed to be Caleb's Mama.

1 comment:

  1. I really like texting, sometimes I rather texting than talking.

    One song I am crazy about now is 'I am Redeemed' by Big Daddy Weave

    ReplyDelete