Saturday, March 2, 2013

My Thoughts on Cupcakes, Milk, and Diet Coke

It's Friday night and I've spent the evening reading research articles and watching short clips on ethical principles and basically trying to wake myself up from the denial that I am actually in school.

Before that, it was Siesta Memory verse time (more on that later) and a trip through the hail and snow and rainy mix across Kentucky, a bloomin' onion at Outback, and a visit to the mall, complete with American Eagle to get my best boy a shirt (which he had to approve by looking it up on his A & E app, that is). 

And then came the articles and looking through modules and trying to figure out what we are supposed to do for this discussion board due Monday and what we need to do to prepare for tomorrow.

 In between, there has been lots of laughter over milk being a colloid of butterfat, pictures on the Internet, and strawberry shortcake cupcakes from Gigis. 

I'm reminded of why I'm doing this doctorate with a friend, because life is always better with a friend.

And a cupcake. 

And a big ol' glass of emulsified colloid of liquid butterfat globules dispersed within a water based solution. Although I'll have to settle for a Diet Coke, which is probably full of embalming fluid...

But it tastes so good.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment