Friday, February 1, 2013

Laughter

Laughter is the best medicine.  It's also a really good stress reliever, too...

The start of the semester is always hectic. Add my own classes on top of that, and the fact that it's ball season, and things get really stressful at the Bates house.

So it was good to get away for an evening, and laugh. Hard. Until tears ran down my face and I lost my breath (which wasn't really hard, because I think I have bronchitis and have been coughing my head off.)

We're working, but we're having fun doing it.  And we'll make up for our silliness more than enough tomorrow when we sit all day in class.

Tonight, though, I'm just going to enjoy. 

This is the day that the Lord has made.  I'm going to rejoice and be glad in it.  And pray I come home to a clean house.... laughter, anyone? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment