Friday, February 8, 2013

He. Is. Good.

Feeling blessed tonight.  I love my husband. My boy is the best. My in-laws took care of Caleb, who didn't want to go to the game.   I rode to a ballgame with my Mom and Dad, who sat with me and cheered and yelled at the refs as I tried to remember grace and videotape.  I love that awesome group of girls that play their hearts out on the court, most nights.  I'm warm, had a long bath, and am getting ready to put my head on the pillow.  I know I'm going to sleep well because I'm tired.

God is good...and it's easy to recognize it on nights like tonight... nights when family friends are hurting and you can see the love in a special group of girls. Nights like tonight when Wallace is twirling my hair.  Nights like tonight when even after a loss, you know things are coming together. 

But I also know it isn't always like this.  Things can get ugly, bad... In some situations, things don't work out how we want. 

but God is good anyhow... because it is who He is.  The Great I Am.  He.  Is. Good.  And His grace is sufficient.

No comments:

Post a Comment