Sunday, February 17, 2013

He is enough.

Hope you've had a blessed weekend. I've not got much to offer tonight.  I've been lazy for most of the day, and then finished a paper.  I did do 33 minutes on the treadmill, but walked instead of even attempting to jog.  Read a lot.  Soaked in alone time when Wallace ran Caleb to town.  Just enjoyed being...

God is good, and I know this.  Tonight's one of those nights I'm feeling it to my bones. I've been kind of melancholy today. I got emotional on the way home from church and started crying as Caleb was singing a song.  Crazy, I know... but God knows my heart. He knows your heart, too.... no matter what you are going through.

No matter what you're facing right now, I'm praying that God will show you He. Is. Enough. His grace is sufficient.  And all the people said...Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment