Friday, January 13, 2012

My Kind of Friday Night

So yes, I'm getting older. We've established that fact. Tonight just might have proved it. I was in my pajamas by 730, in the bed and underneath the covers enjoying a good paperback. I like to read all kinds of books, and my Kindle is well stocked with anything from the classics to nonfiction, but sometimes I want something I don't have to think about. I'm currently reading Janet Evanovich's One For The Money. I've heard great things about this series and the first one is coming out as a movie so I wanted to watch it beforehand. It's as good as everyone has said, and at a couple of points I've even laughed out loud.

Sometimes, after a crazy week of getting back to school and late night basketball conversations, laying around is just what the doctor ordered. I'm thankful that some nights we get the opportunity to do just that. I know my husband would have preferred to be in a gym at Pippa Passes, but I have enjoyed my book just fine. In fact, I think I'll go read some more right now... Grin

No comments:

Post a Comment