Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Been with Jesus

"When they observed the boldness of Peter and John and realized that they were uneducated and untrained men, they were amazed and recognized that they had been with Jesus."- Acts 4:13

This is my prayer, right here. I am not bold. I'm slightly educated (maybe a little too educated) and I've been trained in nursing and teaching and have tried to self-teach myself how to read His Word.

But y'all.

I want people to be amazed when they see me, talk to me, watch me.

Not amazed at me...

but amazed because they can feel Jesus.

Peter and John had just performed a miracle.

They had a man who had been unable to walk leaping and praising God.

The same Peter who was fiery and stumbled often in his walk with the Lord, who denied Him three times and cowered away during the crucifixion.

Jesus had somehow rubbed off on him.

May my life say, "She's been with Jesus."

She talks a little different, reacts a little different.

She sees hard circumstances but knows Jesus is faithful.

His Word is in her heart and His fruit is evident.

"She's been in His Word."

"She's been praying to Him for guidance."

"She has faith in His sameness."

Above all, may it speak of love. "She loves like Jesus."






No comments:

Post a Comment