Monday, August 27, 2012

Praying

On nights like tonight, I really don't feel like I have anything to write about.  Today's been a good day, especially for a Monday.  I'm ready for tomorrow, and ready for bed right now... so on days like today, I can't help but be thankful...

Thankful for a job to go to, for care plans to grade (I'll get a boatload of them tomorrow.  And no, I don't really like grading them, but I enjoy my job.) I'm thankful that my Grandma is doing better and that Caleb got to go make her evening. I'm thankful that Jennifer got Holly's wedding pictures posted because they made me so stinkin' happy to look at.  I'm thankful for a bus ride with loud girls on the way to Morgan County, and for a close game...losing isn't always a bad thing if it makes you grow.  I'm thankful for health and for the hope that I can get up and do all of this again tomorrow.

So many sick people, hurting people... how can I help but be thankful?  Sending up prayers for all of those who got bad or not so good news today... we may not know all of their names, but God does.  Won't you join me... first, fill His ears with praise, because He is good.  He is God, and there is no other.  Then, whisper up for the sick and broken-hearted.  You never know when it just might be you needing that prayer...

No comments:

Post a Comment