Friday, November 7, 2014

Friday Dreams

Words can't express how happy I am that it is Friday.

And that we have a Saturday where we have nothing planned.

Well, Wallace has deer hunting planned...

but does that really count?

And I have the mountain of laundry that seems to exponentially grow every time I look at it...

And apparently Caleb is yet again making plans with Holly, which means that I may or may not be deserted on Saturday evening.

Excuse me while I go cry.

Tears of joy... because nothing makes an introvert more happy than an empty house, an electric blanket, and a pile of books.

Unless perhaps she has a chocolate orange to eat while reading those books.

And there's also the UK vs. Georgia game that I'll be tuned into, hoping for a miracle so that we can be bowl eligible, because I'd really like to go to a bowl game.  Preferably somewhere warm. 

Do they have bowl games in the Virgin Islands? 

Because I am so over this winter weather...

and it's not even winter yet.

At least I have my space heater in my office.

And the picture of the ocean that I am staring at right now.

A girl can dream, right?

So, this weekend I'll be dreaming about the sunshine hitting my face and the ocean lapping against the shore and the distant possibility that the Wildcats will beat the Bulldogs...

and that the mountain of laundry has disappeared on it's own accord.

Have a blessed Friday, friends!



4 comments:

  1. Tears of Joy! One introvert to another, your plans sound wonderful. Now here's hoping my laundry disappears, too. (visiting from survivors page!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally get the tears of joy! My son's soccer season just ended, and while I love watching him play, I love Saturdays with no plans - and Saturdays with no plans are even better when the rest of the family has plans.

    Take advantage of those moments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my kids...don't get me wrong. But I'm not sure what I would do if I had a Saturday just by myself! I seriously just don't know! AND...ahem...GO UK!!! I LOVE the Kentucky Wildcats (more of a basketball fan though!).

    http://www.bethanyboring.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, the joys of an empty house! I can totally relate :). Enjoy your weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete