Monday, October 22, 2012

Random Thoughts

Not got a lot to make a cohesive blog, or actually maybe I have too much on my mind.  So here's just a sampling:

1. I am not a crafty Mom, but that's okay.  I was raised by a Mom that makes  Martha Stewart look like a kindergarten kid making a scrapbook, but somehow that gene wasn't passed onto me. I can't cut a straight line.  I don't  know what colors look good together.  I can't visualize... but tonight, Caleb did a science project by himself, with only minimal help by me cutting, and it turned out fine.  We laughed at my inability, and had a good time... and that's what matters. (Although he did have to take it down to Mamaw Karen to get final approval.)

2. I am overwhelmed, and sometimes the best thing to do is just live in denial.  No, not really... but tonight I am.  I made a to do list today and just now marked off the first item.  Granted, it was put together an entire test, and I had to type, revise, write rationales, map to the test plan, etc. etc. etc.  I've got clinical paperwork to grade... too much to do to list here, but my head is above water.  And I know God's got a plan, so I'm going with that belief.

3. I am not into politics, but I'm enjoying watching these debates.  I don't even know a lot about foreign policy or trade or much about what they are going on about... but I do know one thing.  Romney talked about the instability of the Middle East, and all I can say is that it doesn't matter who is sitting in the Oval Office, it's going to continue to get worse.  Read. The.  Bible.  Hello?

4. I am ready for basketball season.  I went to practice today and am so excited about this group of girls.

5. God is good, even when I don't feel Him.  He's right on time.  He knows what I need, even when I don't. Thank you, Jesus. 

That's all I've got.  Well, not really... but it's all I'm giving. Night =)

No comments:

Post a Comment