Saturday, July 21, 2012

My Random Ramblings

After a busy past few days, driving from Jackson to Columbia and back and then to Lexington and then  back to Jackson with a "shortcut" (ok, we missed the exit) through Mt. Sterling, this girl is ready for bed... but since I've been trying to write a little something most days I thought I'd just jot down a few random thoughts before I lay down.

1. If you have a Kindle, try the free books.  I have so many that I've downloaded that I will probably never get them read, and for the most part the ones I've read have been wonderful.  And, if you have an ipod or Iphone, try goodreads.  I've not got it all figured out, but I like the fact that you can scan books and keep track of them... I'm always seeing ones that I'd like to read but don't have anything to write them down, so this keeps track of it for me.
2. If you've never had a facial, you must get one.  I never imagined it'd be as awesome as it was.  The room was dark, and I got totally relaxed and fell asleep.  Plus, my face feels so clean!  I only wish I could have had a massage as well... maybe next time. Girl time with Holly and the other bridesmaids was the best!  Game night last night in the hotel, and then today a fun filled day with blueberry pancakes from Bob Evans for breakfast, a trip to the spa, and then a visit to the mall.  Memories made =)
3. Enjoy your Sabbath day tomorrow.  I get to help Aunt Lisa Gross work on the Woman's Club book after church, but I'm hoping to get in a walk and a little time reading.  If it's sunny, maybe I'll take a dip in the pool, too.
4. Take time to snuggle.  I'm getting ready to do just this with the best boy in the world.  We only have one week of "freedom" left! 

So, that's what's going on in my head tonight.  Totally random... but I'm a little tired =)

No comments:

Post a Comment