Wednesday, May 11, 2016

You're Already Amazing Lifegrowth Guide: A Book Review

You're amazing, did you know that?




You are. I see it all the time... in the things you do at your job or with your kids or the cute ideas you post on pinterest.




I, on the other hand, am not...




but according to Holley Gerth, we are all amazing in our own way.



I had previously read the book You're Already Amazing, but when I saw that Gerth had released a Lifegrowth Guide that followed along with the book, I was excited. To see that she was planning a book club was even more exciting!




And did I mention the FREE video sessions she's posted on her blog?
Yes, free!!!


Gerth writes this book using clips from You're Already Amazing. She has a comforting style that makes you feel like you've pulled up a seat next to her and are having a cup of coffee. Her warmth is evident in her words, as is her passion for women's ministry.


The Lifegrowth Guide can be completed separate from You're Already Amazing, as the activities help the reader focus on finding your unique purpose in life, centering on your strengths and skills. It also reminds the reader that we are all unique in our gifts.


I'd highly recommend this book to anyone who is looking to explore their purpose in life. I'm giving the book 5 stars because it is well-written, encouraging, and easy to read. The exercises are easy to follow and are applicable to real-life.








I received free access to this book through Netgalley.com and am posting this review on their website. This book is currently available for purchase wherever Christian books are sold.  I receive no compensation from Amazon for using their link with the book information.
 
Professional Reader

No comments:

Post a Comment