Friday, May 13, 2016

Missing Pieces: A Book Review

I love a good suspenseful novel.

I just don't much care for reading them late at night...

And Heather Gudenkaf's novel Missing Pieces does not disappoint.


Jack and Sarah have the perfect life. They are married, have raised a family, and Sarah has a successful career as an advice columnist.

Then, Jack's aunt becomes deathly sick, and a trip to his hometown reveals that Jack isn't all he presented himself to be.

As the novel progresses, Sarah finds herself doubting all that she has come to know about her own life and her husband.

Secrets and lies intertwine to potentially destroy all that she has come to accept as reality.

I would highly recommend this novel to readers who enjoy suspense. I honestly did not know how it would turn out and was surprised at the ending.

Gudenkaf writes clearly and her characters are well developed. I would give this novel 4 stars.

This novel is available for purchase at book retailers and Amazon. I received free access to this book through Netgalley.com and am posting this review on their website.  I receive no compensation from Amazon for using their link with the book information.
 
Professional Reader

No comments:

Post a Comment