Friday, September 21, 2012

Welcome, Fall

Fall means football and nippy weather and hoodies and Ugg boots.  It means the end of volleyball season and open gym for basketball and preparation for Christmas shopping. It means birthday shopping for October babies and presents for my November baby.  It means Thanksgiving with no room at my Mom's and touch football that sometimes turns into tackle with brothers fighting.  Lots of fun things about fall...

Even though summer is my favorite just because I have time to read and there are trips to the beach and the swimming pool to relax, sleeping in and lazing around, I really like fall.  I don't necessarily like the cold weather, but I do enjoy watching the leaves change color... and have I mentioned how much I like football?  High school, college, professional... that pretty much takes up my weekend.  It's during this busy time between volleyball games and practices that Wallace and I get to hang out.  We always grow closer during football season...

Tomorrow is the first official day of fall.  While I hate to see summer go, and warm weather go by the wayside, I'm embracing football season and fall. Here's to Halloween and touchdowns and laughing with TO's fan club, with snuggling in my hoodie and my Bobcat blue Uggs, to cheering so loud that I lose my voice... to leaves changing and being surrounded by orange, yellow, and red... Happy Fall, Y'all =)

No comments:

Post a Comment