Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Highlights

There is so much going on in my mind tonight that I don't really know what direction I want to go in... so here's the highlights of what is going on.

1. Just another day in the life of being Caleb Bates's mom... stop at Miller's for Wednesday breakfast. Drop the kid off at SMS. Go to work and set up the lab for practice on IVs and trach care. Get a text at 9 AM asking me to get cupcakes for Mrs. Renee's birthday. Work in the lab. Run to IGA and order cupcakes. Go back to the lab. Go to IGA and pick up cupcakes and drop them off at SMS. Finish up in the lab and pick Caleb up from school. 

2. Naps in the afternoon after work with an electric blanket are the bomb.

3. As is DVR... American Idol is sooo much better without commercials!

4. American Sniper is one of the best books I've ever read.  I've heard so many good things about the movie, and I can't wait to see it.  So very thankful for our American military.

5. The nap wasn't enough... so I'm off to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment