Thursday, June 5, 2014

Snap It- Fellowship with Him

Quiet time- fellowship with Him.  My Bible study books (Limitless Life is on my Kindle), my Bible, my notebook...

The sound of the pool pump.  Birds  chirping.  The wind blowing.  Frogs croaking. 

Every now and again sunshine peaking through the clouds.

And sometimes, I just sit...

But not nearly enough. 

Being in fellowship with Him means seeing Him everywhere.  Sometimes I don't get my quiet time in.  Sometimes I have days, like the day when this was taken, when quiet time was interrupted and my plans changed.

The storm clouds rolled in and thunder rolled in the background.

But always... He is there.  No matter where I am. 

1 comment:

  1. I agree. Fellowship with Him does mean seeing Him everywhere. Some of my most precious times with Him is praising Him as an awesome Creator---admiring His handiwork (especially at the mountains or at the beach!) So grateful for His love for me--that He takes me from a mess to His masterpiece. :)

    ReplyDelete