Monday, June 25, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things

One of my favorite Christmas songs really isn't a Christmas song.. it's from The Sound of Music. And I'm not really sure why I'm thinking of that song in the hottest time of the year, but I am... so here goes, a few of my favorite things right now.

My Kindle. And Amazon.com. They have lots of really good books that are... FREE! I "like" Pixel of Ink and Inspired Reads on Facebook, and they send out notifications of recommended books. I've found some really good books that I probably never would have read.

Pentel ink pens... in purple. Caleb bought a pack of pens a few weeks ago and there were a variety of pens in different colors, so I took all the purple ones. I love the way they write... and there is just something about a clean piece of paper and bright purple ink.

My 31 cosmetic case... that I am using as a Bible Carrier. It's the perfect size, and has a pocket for my purple pens and another pocket for all of my notecards. Love, love, love 31!!!

Coconut Lime Verbana lotion/shower gel from Bath and Body Works... and Vanilla Lime Candle from Yankee Candle Company. I really hadn't liked lime until recently, but I'm hooked.

Quiet time... just me. As I'm getting older, I'm turning into more of a hermit =)

Can you believe June is almost over? Before I know it, I'll be writing about my favorite things for Christmas... oh, my!

No comments:

Post a Comment