Thursday, May 17, 2012

I'm Tired

I was going to write a long blog on one of the Bible verses that I read last night, but to be honest, I'm tired.  I worked hard in my office all day (well, I shredded most of the day.  I had clinical paperwork from 2006.  There is something so wrong with that).  Long day... movie with the boys, flat tire on the way home, and all I'm ready for is to read a little and let my head sink in on that pillow. Which is okay.  We all deserve days where we get a break.  Tomorrow is my first day of summer vacation, and it's going to be a break day.  I do have to clean a little house, and wash a couple loads of laundry, but I'm planning a relaxful majority of the day on my couch, with a good book and maybe some white chocolate covered pretzels (what I'd really like is some Krispy Kreme donut holes... or some brown butter cookies from Yoder's... but I'm trying to be good.  Really trying, most of the time...) Caleb will be glad to know that I'm not really starting my organizing phase until next week.  My goal for the summer?  To be organized... which is the same goal I've had the past three summers. It hasn't happened yet, but at least I can currently see the floor in both my office at work and my bedroom here at home.  Both are very, very good things that don't usually happen, so I'm thinking I'm on my way.  And maybe that's why I'm so tired...

So good night, friends.  Dream big dreams and let God rock you to sleep. I promise something with a little bit more substance tomorrow night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment