Saturday, May 5, 2012

I Ain't Afraid of No Ghosts... or Am I?

I've always loved scary stories, even when I was a little girl.  Scary books, and especially scary stories told late at night in the dark.  My rational mind tries to tell me that hauntings can't be true... but then there are all those stories...

My cousin Jenn is a ghost hunter.  She has all the equipment, the special cameras and the audio recorders.  She loves the paranormal and appears to be a good "ghost hunter".  Tonight I watched her on "My Ghost Story" and she did an awesome job.  This isn't the first time she's been on TV, either... and everytime I know about it I try to look her up.  I usually don't watch those kind of shows, but for one thing, it's neat to see your family on national TV, and for another, it is interesting.

However interesting I think it is, though, I think I'll just  partake in the third party through her stories.  I'm not sure I'd like to come face to face with the spirit of a Civil War Soldier, but I did enjoy hearing her tell about it.  I guess one ghost hunter in the family is enough =)

No comments:

Post a Comment