Saturday, January 7, 2017

Meet Ellie!

I am not an animal person.

Not cats. Not dogs. Not fish. Not gerbils.

But Caleb somehow decided that he wanted to be a dog person.

He's obsessed over it for months.

When we asked what he wanted for Christmas... that was it.

Even over a new computer, y'all...

So after much pleading, cajoling, and begging, and a lot of research from Caleb, we broke down and decided he could get a dog.

I've seen him excited about a lot of things... but I don't know that I've ever seen him this excited.

Meet Ellie. She's kind of cute. She does pretty good on car rides, just wanting to snuggle, and she didn't even get sick.




We've yet to determine potty training status, but I'm crossing my fingers it will go well...

because Caleb is over the moon.


And surprisingly, I'm pretty smitten, too. 


1 comment: