Saturday, January 11, 2014

Tech Issues

Oh, I'm patting myself on the back. See, it's the little things.


Like Thursday night, I finally figured out how to stop my text messages to Wallace from going to Caleb's Imac.  I spent a couple of days being infuriated because Wallace was ignoring my text messages... only to discover that he wasn't even getting my messages. Caleb was... somehow... and while I still had to turn Imessage off on my phone, at least the texts are going to the right person.


And then, tonight... I have been having trouble the past couple of days with my blog page.  Couldn't get to the new post page. On one computer, I could get there but could only write in HTML.  Tonight, I updated my Internet Explorer... and here I am. Not saying I completely figured it out, but at least I'm writing.


I am so technologically un-inclined... and that is ok.  While I do love my social media sites, love my Iphone, and love my Kindle, I'm not the sharpest crayon in the box when it comes to upgrades and lingo and troubleshooting...


But tonight I can go to bed knowing I figured a couple of things out. 


2014 is turning around, people.


It's a beautiful day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment