Sunday, April 7, 2013

One Day at a Time

Weekends go by too fast.  In between article review and paper writing and walking and riding the golf cart and Walmart and church I look up and I've not done much of nothing, but it's gone by.

So much to do, so little time to do it, but I know that God will help me.  Today, as I sat thinking about the rest of this semester and all I had to do for work and school, I got a little anxious.  Then I remembered the verse that talked about not worrying about tomorrow, that tomorrow has enough worries of its own.

So I decided.  I'll worry about today today.  So I read a couple of articles, posted a couple of assignments that needed to be posted for my students, walked and spent some time with Caleb.

And tomorrow I'll worry about tomorrow.  I'll grade clinical assignments and read some more articles and work on lecture notes and walk and spend time with Caleb. 

And Tuesday... you get the idea.

Someone asked me how I did all I did and still find time to read, and that's how.  I take a few minutes every day to sneak in reading time, and do what I have to do. 

And trust that He'll redeem my time. Now, off to bed because tomorrow is Monday.  I'm so glad Monday only comes one time in a week =)

No comments:

Post a Comment