Saturday, August 18, 2012

A Full Week

First week back in classes and needless to say I am worn out =) Taught two out of four days, meetings in Hazard on a third, work in my office getting caught up and ready for class... two volleyball games and church and a football game...

And I loved every minute of it.  Well, mostly.  I do enjoy my job and actually enjoy preparing for class when I have the time.  I'm blessed in that...

The Lady Tigers are 2-0 in district play and the Bobcats kicked off the 2012 season with a W against Estill.  Today, I got to hang out with my two favorite guys and watch Jackson get another win on the soccer field.  Now I don't  understand soccer much, but it's still fun to watch a great group of kids pull together. 

Saturdays are meant for relaxing, and that's exactly what I did.  Caught up on some DVR, read a little, straightened up my office desk so I'd be ready to do work, and took a long bath.  And now, before 10 PM, I'm going to bed.  I'm not ready for Monday so I'm going to spend tomorrow after church catching up... again. 

Sweet dreams.  I'll try to be more interesting tomorrow ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment