Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Weddings and such...

Holly is getting married. Is it wrong to say that I'm super excited? I'm loving the wedding planning.  I'm checking out Pinterest and looking at pictures of dresses and bouquets and table decorations and cakes.  I'm thinking of music and wedding vows and all things sparkly, even though I don't think Holly will have much sparkly at her wedding because she's more a traditional kind of gal.  Love is in the air, and I've been swept away. 

Tonight, we rode home with Dad from church and he had a meeting so we ended up staying late.  We sat and talked wedding plans and didn't even realize we had been sitting there as long as we had.  August will be here before we know it...

I guess what makes me so happy is to see Holly so happy.  She's my first sister, and to say that I resented her coming along would be putting it mildly.  I was a royal brat, and she's always been nothing but sweet.  She is humble, tenderhearted, and loves to laugh.  She deserves all the happiness in the world, a true princess with a fairytale ending... and I'm so excited to be a part of it!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment