Sunday, July 2, 2017

Buying Love: A Review



This is a sweet novel that reminds us that we all belong to someone.

Nina was given away as a child and was raised without a family.

Desperate to feel as though she belongs, she places a want ad in a newspaper seeking a potential husband candidate, offering a dowry to any suitable candidate.

Dwight's family restaurant is struggling to stay afloat, so he is desperate, too. He answers the ad in an attempt to save his restaurant.

What follows is a reminder that God is always at work, even if we aren't aware of him.

I loved all the characters in this novel... even Beast, the dog... well, except Dwight's ex-girlfriend, Nicole. (But I guess you always have to have someone to dislike.)

The descriptions of the food cooked at the restaurant made me hungry as I read and I could envision the fabulous décor of the restaurant.

This was an easy read and I found myself wanting to keep reading to find out how it all worked out. I'll be reviewing the second book in this series this month. I highly recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a good, clean love story.

I did receive a free copy of this book. This is my honest review. You can purchase Buying Love on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment