Monday, May 6, 2013

Monday Musings

Monday Musings:

1. Rain really does make Mondays worse. Unless it's the end of the semester, and you cross everything for the day off your to do list so you can spend the rest of the day staring out the window.

2. I agree with Kami Griffith... rain while the sun is shining really is the pits, especially if you don't even see a rainbow in it. Tonight as I was getting ready to go for my walk, it started misting, and the sun was shining... made me think Mother Nature was just a tad bipolar.

3. There is nothing like snuggling with your baby boy.  Even if he is now eye level with you.  I got Caleb to snuggle with me for approximately 10 minutes this evening and it was wonderful.

4. Hearing the author read a poem makes the poem so much better.  After reading Ann Voskamp's blog today, I was reminded of the Giving Tree, so I googled it and there was a video of Shel Silverstein reading it out loud.  Beautiful story. I might have got teary-eyed a couple of different times.

5. I'm really sorry that my Mom is so short, but it rocks when she buys dresses on sale without trying them on, only to find that they are a little too long so I end up with them.

6. Evenings without anything to do are absolutely the bomb.  But I had something to do... and got it done.  And I'm now going to shut up because if you'v read this far, you deserve a medal. 

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment