Saturday, October 1, 2016

Write 31 Days

2016- It's all about purpose.

Yet I find myself being called to something.

Still focusing on my purpose.

Still focusing on being purposeful.

In this world of negativity, though, I find myself being called to something higher.

Something that challenges me.

Something that changes my persepctive.

Gratitude and contentment.

I'll be writing about it all October.

Because I need to be more purposeful...

Join me on this journey?

Each day I'll be linking my post here on this page, so you can follow me throughout the month in my journey to contentment.

October 1-This post =)
October2-I Hate My Life...
October 3-Seek First
October 4-Harden Not Your Heart
October 5-Discernment for Contentment
October 6- A Book Review for The Bedwarmer's Son (I had already committed for this day before I planned my series on contentment. Next post on contentment will be on October 7th.)
October 7-The Good from the Bad
October 8- Oops- grace, please. Had a late night at the UK game =)
October 9- Joy is Our Strength
October 10- Grace, again... Breast Cancer Awareness Volleyball game
October 11- A book review over How to Make Victoria Sponge (I had already committed for this day before I planned this series).
October 12
October13
October 14
October 15
October 16
October 17
October 18
October 19
October 20
October21
October 22
October 23
October 24
October 25
October 26
October 27
October 28
October 29
October 30
October31


1 comment:

  1. Contentment. I've been on THIS journey. I thank God every day for bringing me to the "other side."

    ReplyDelete